Authors: Lilly Wilde
I don’t regret you. I thought that I would; I knew that I would…but I don’t. Loving you made me realize that I can have a life outside of my fears- that I don’t have to omit part of life. For that, I thank you. And even now, as I say goodbye, my heart is overflowing with love for you. I’m pretty sure that I will always love you but I have to let you go. I won’t stand in the way of you and your family. I won’t force you to choose and I don’t want to be the person that destroys your family.
Family once meant so much to me and I forgot that. I pushed it aside because of the hurt of my childhood that I now know was not torn apart because of a lack of love but because there was so much of it. You have a responsibility to your family and thousands of others. Yes, I know that you have just as much of a responsibility to yourself and when you come to terms with that, I know you will find me.
All my love…
Now and forever,
1. Aria is firm in her stance of keeping men at arm’s length. What is it about Aiden that causes Aria to lose herself in him?
2. Do you think Aria views her isolation from others as dysfunctional or necessary?
3. Do you think Aiden would have been able to allow Aria to dominate him? Why or why not?
4. Were Aiden’s reasons for keeping his identity a secret forgivable? Do you think there is more to his story?
5. Do you think Aria needs counseling and if so, do you think she realizes the need for counseling?
6. What are your thoughts on Aria’s decision to reconnect with her family?
7. Do you think Melena (Aria’s mother) is still in contact with Matteo (Aria’s father)?
8. If you were Aiden and wanted a life from under the cloud of the Raine name, what would you do?
9. Both Aiden and Aria are very driven. Aria loves her job. Although Aiden is a very astute business man, he doesn’t seem to have the same passion for business as Aria. Where do you think Aiden’s passion lies?
10. Do you think Aria has seen the last of Dane Patrick?
AIDEN AND ARIA’S STORY CONTINUES
IN THE UPCOMING SEQUEL OF THE UNTOUCHED TRILOGY
Coming Soon from Lilly Wilde!
I’m a newbie to the public writing scene but I've written stories and poems since my teenage years. I love to dream, get lost in fantasy and create alternate worlds in which we can escape ever so often! I hope you do too!
Thank you for reading Untouched. If you enjoyed it, please take a moment to leave a review at your favorite retailer.